Do I Need a Learners Permit?

You do not need a Learners Permit to undertake lessons but you are required to have held a C class licence for at least 2 years.

How Do I Obtain a Learners Permit?

These are Obtainable From the Dept. of Transport Licensing Services Located All Over Perth.

Their website is

Do You Conduct the Assessments In-House or Do You Use DOT Assessors?

Yes, we conduct the assessments in-house for all heavy vehicle classes

If you hold an interstate or international licence, please contact the Dept of Transport to obtain either a Learners’ Permit or transfer your interstate licence to a WA licence.